Paying Nanny Tax in Canada
Tax4Nanny undertakes various Nanny Tax services in Canada. The Nanny Tax services include proper calculations and reporting, along with assurance that all registration requirements are fulfilled in a timely basis. Tax4Nanny has become the one-step solution for your nanny tax needs.
The Process in Paying Nanny Tax in Canada
Paying Nanny Taxes in Canada involves a long and tedious process which Tax4Nanny takes care of from inception. The following are some particulars of the Nanny Tax in Canada:
- A Nanny in Canada is legally considered an employee. Therefore, any family that employs a live-in Nanny is required by Federal Law to register as an employer with the CRA (Canada Revenue Agency).
- Proper Deductions for income tax, employment insurance and Canada Pension Plan must be made. Those amounts must be remitted to the proper authority.
- When registering as an employer for a nanny, the Canada Revenue Agency will supply an information guide containing the necessary forms and instructions.
- The employer must supply the nanny with an Record of Employment (ROE) when the employee’s work term has ended, in accordance with the law.
- You must complete a T4 slip if you are an employer in Canada and confirm that you have paid your nanny/nannies employment income, commissions, taxable allowances and benefits, and any additional payments
While the above is only a short list of particulars on the Nanny Tax in Canada it is evident that there is a tax responsibility and process that must be dealt with. Tax4Nanny takes care of all the Nanny Tax details for you so that instead of dealing with tax issues you can focus on making sure your nanny is providing you with proper service.
How Tax4Nanny Can Ease Your Nanny Tax Situations in Canada
Tax4Nanny takes great pride in its customer service. We believe that in order to facilitate any Nanny Tax related issues; communication and customer care are both key elements.
Contact us today for anything Nanny Tax related in Canada.